Pyramid Analytics Makes It Easier for Customers to Adopt Enterprise BI With Pyramid 2018.04 Release
AMSTERDAM, Aug. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Pyramid Analytics, a leading global provider of platform-agnostic enterprise analytics software, continues to deliver on its commitment to scale BI adoption across all data stacks and make analytics easier for more people with the release of Pyramid 2018.04. The release extends Pyramid 2018’s ability to deliver a server-based, multi-user Analytics OS with on-premises, hybrid and cloud deployment options and Tablet apps.
Omri Kohl, co-founder and CEO of Pyramid Analytics: “Organizations succeed when they are able to standardize and share insights and information across the entire enterprise. Many of today’s mega vendors still rely on outdated technology that fails to meet end-user needs or they focus too much on end users at the expense of organizational needs. Pyramid 2018 enables our customers to conduct enterprise-grade, self-service analytics. Now with the release of Pyramid 2018.04 and the Pyramid 2018 Tablet app — along with AWS and Azure support — enterprise data analytics is easier and more collaborative than ever before.”
The new version of Pyramid 2018 introduces over 100 new or enhanced features, with more than 40 percent based on feedback from existing customers. A partial list includes:
- Improved user experience with the addition of seven new languages (Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese and Spanish), application interface personalization options and three new in-application tutorials for getting started.
- The addition of Sybase IQ, RSS feeds and Firebird, as well as enhanced support of SAP Hana — combined with functional upgrades — makes it easier for users to analyze the data in their organization.
- New wizards for managing iterative processes, refined controls for visualizations and custom color options make it possible for users to discover and visualize more from their data with less effort.
- New AI-driven recommendation lists based on user history and usage of similar users makes finding relevant content easier.
- Additional deployment options with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure support.
- Full-featured Pyramid 2018 Tablet apps for iOS and Android.
About Pyramid Analytics
Pyramid Analytics offers Pyramid 2018, a server-based, multi-user Analytics OS that supports the full self-service analytics workflow across six modules. Pyramid 2018 propels an organization’s strategic data vision and cultivates analytics excellence throughout the business. It was built from the ground up to be the first truly collaborative, universal enterprise analytics environment. With it, business users can easily prepare, model, visualize, analyze, publish and present data from their browser or mobile device. Pyramid 2018 has a platform-agnostic and scalable architecture that can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud or across a hybrid environment. Pyramid Analytics’ teams are based in operational centers across the globe. To learn more, visit www.pyramidanalytics.com, follow us on Twitter @PyramidAnalytics and connect with us on LinkedIn.
James Lomonaco, Pyramid Analytics