• The community engagement meeting was conducted at Attende Boma, Gimunu Payam reaching 51 individuals (20 men, 31 women) during the reporting week.
• IOM distributed the IPC/WASH items (dustbins, broom, heavy duty glove, hand sanitizers, liquid and bar soap, etc) and EVD leaflets at the PoEs of SSRC and Yei air strip.
• The IPC/WASH orientation training was conducted for 34 healthcare workers (16 men, 18 women) at the Yei Civil Hospital.
• IOM conducted the IPC/WASH assessment at the 6 health facilities supported by IOM (Kerwa PHCC, Panyume PHCC, Khorijo PHCU, Kaya PHCC, Rodhoba PHCU, and Morobo PHCC).
• Active screening ongoing in 17 active IOM-supported PoE sites in Kajo Keji, Morobo, Yei, Nimule, Wau and Juba.
• DTM continue to operate 21 Flow Monitoring Points surveying travelers at selected border points and transit hubs with Uganda, DRC and CAR.
Source: International Organization for Migration