Treves (Germany), August 26 (QNA) – Racer Qatar’s Nasser Al-Attiyah came in eighth place 12.50,4 minutes behind the leader Sebastien who won his ninth title in Rally of Germany timing 3.41.52,4 hours, in Phase IX of the World Rally Championship, which was held here over 3 days. Loeb won his ninth straight at the15 stages world championships, and the seventy. He finished 2.00,1 minutes ahead the Finish Jari-Matti Latvala and 2.31,4 minutes ahead of his Citroen team mate, Mikko Hirvonen.
The top 5 after 15 rounds are
1. Sebastien Loeb (Citroen DS3) 3hours 41mins 52.4secs
2. Jari-Matti Latvala (Ford Fiesta) +02mins 00.1secs
3. Mikko Hirvonen (Citroen DS3) +02mins 31.4secs
4. Mads Ostberg (Ford Fiesta) +03mins 24.4secs
5. Chris Atkinson (Citroen DS3) +09mins 10.4secs. (QNA)