FEBRUARY 7, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Sunday is partially cloudy to cloudy with drop in temperature and drizzles during day according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut’s Rafic Hariri International Airport.
At night there will be heavy showers, strong winds and snowfall at 1500m above sea level, the department added.
General status: Unstable weather over the Mediterranean Eastern basin is gradually affected by a low atmospheric pressure accompanied with cold air-masses starting from Sunday noon.
-Temperature: On the coastline 12 degrees Celsius low to 17 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 8 degrees Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 5 degrees Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr intensifies at night to reach 45 km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 25% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 18 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 758 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:30 Sunset: 17:15
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY- LEBANON