FEBRUARY 19, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Friday is cloudy, chilly with heavy rains and snow at 300m above sea level in the morning, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut’s Rafic Hariri International Airport.
During day snowfall will gradually recede to 500m above sea level, the department added, warning of ice formation on mountainous roads 500m above sea level.
General status: The storm Windy dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin until Saturday.
-Temperature: On the coastline 4 degrees Celsius low to 11 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: -2 degrees Celsius low to 3 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: -3 degrees Celsius low to 5 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: -11 degrees Celsius low to -5 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 30 and 45 Km/hr intensifies every now and then to reach 75 km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 90%.
– Sea : Agitated, Surface temperature 16 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 754 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:19 Sunset: 17:25
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY- LEBANON