July 24, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Saturday will be slightly cloudy coupled with a gradual drop in temperature degrees, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Relatively hot summer weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 24 degrees Celsius low to 39 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 21 degrees Celsius low to 30 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 21 degrees Celsius low to 41 degrees Celsius high
In the Cedars: 15 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-western, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good on the coastline, medium at the mountain range due to fog formation.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 40 % and 70%.
– Sea: Moderate to medium, Surface temperature 28 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 758 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:44 Sunset: 19:44