JANUARY 14, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Thursday weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy with drizzles every now and then with thunderstorms and drop in temperature, as forecasted by Beirut Airport-based Meteorology department.
The department also expected snow fall over 900m.
General status: Cold air-masses starts to dominate over the Mediterranean Eastern basin on Wednesday evening and will continue until Saturday.
-Temperature: On the coastline 9 degrees Celsius low to 16 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 3 degrees Celsius low to 9 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: -3 degrees Celsius low to 9 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Eastern to southern- eastern changes to southern-western, gusting between 10 and 40 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good
– Humidity on the coastline: between 40% and 85%.
– Sea: Calm, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 765 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:43 Sunset: 16:51
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY- LEBANON