FEBRUARY 10, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Wednesday is cloudy with heavy rains, thunderstorms, strong winds, high waves and drop in temperature according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut’s Rafic Hariri International Airport.
At night there will be snowfall at 900m above sea level, the department added.
General status: Yohan storm dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 12 degrees Celsius low to 21 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 2 degrees Celsius low to 5 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 3 degrees Celsius low to 7 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern to southern-western, gusting between 15 and 45 Km/hr intensifies to reach 90 km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 30% and 90%.
– Sea : Agitated with waves which would reach 7 m high, Surface temperature 18 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 750 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:27 Sunset: 17:16
SOURCE: National News Agency -Lebanon