APRIL 22, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Thursday is cloudy, rainy with thunderstorms and to drop in temperature according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
In the afternoon, there will be heavy showers, strong winds and snowfall at 1600m above sea level during day to fall at 1400m at night, the department added.
General status: Low atmospheric pressure dominates currently above the Black Sea would gradually affect the weather at the Mediterranean Eastern basin leading to unstable weather during the few coming days.
-Temperature: On the coastline 15 degrees Celsius low to 23 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 8 degrees Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 11 degrees Celsius low to 17 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 1 degree Celsius low to 8 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr intensifies every now and then to reach 40 km/hr.
– Visibility: Generally medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 05:58 Sunset: 19:15
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON