FEBRUARY 24, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Wednesday is expected to be rainy with slight drop in temperature, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut’s Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Unstable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Sea Basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 13 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high.
On the mountain range: 8 degree Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high.
In the Interior range: 7 degree Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high.
– Surface wind: Southern-eastern changes to southern-western, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens at night.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 10% and 35%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 16 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 758 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:12 Sunset: 17:31
SOURCE: National News Agency- Lebanon