APRIL 11, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Sunday is partially cloudy to cloudy with rainfall and snow over 1300 m accompanied by thunderstorms, active winds and slight drop in temperature according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Low atmospheric pressure continues to dominate over the Mediterranean Eastern basin for the few coming days.
-Temperature: On the coastline 11 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 4 degrees Celsius low to 10 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 5 degrees Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern to southern-western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr intensifies every now and then to reach 45 km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:17 Sunset: 19:04
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON