FEBRUARY 14, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Sunday is partially cloudy with drizzles, clearings during day and rise in temperature according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut’s Rafic Hariri International Airport.
However; at night there will be heavy showers, the department added.
General status: Unstable weather over the Mediterranean Eastern basin. The Meteorological Department at Beirut’s Rafic Hariri International Airport warns of ice formation on mountainous and interior roads in the early morning and at night.
-Temperature: On the coastline 8 degrees Celsius low to 16 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 1 degree Celsius low to 7 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 1 degree Celsius low to 12 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western during day, gusting between 15 and 45 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 85%.
– Sea : Agitated, Surface temperature 17 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 763 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:25 Sunset: 17:20
SOURCE: National News Agency- Lebanon