APRIL 8, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Thursday is partially cloudy with active winds, obvious drop in temperature and drizzles every now and then according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Warm air-masses dominate the Mediterranean Eastern basin which is to be affected on Thursday by a low atmospheric pressure coming from Greek Islands.
-Temperature: On the coastline 14 degrees Celsius low to 29 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 14 degrees Celsius low to 30 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: northern-western to northern-eastern during day, changes to active southern-eastern at night, gusting between 10 and 40 Km/hr intensifies every now and then to reach 65 km/hr.
– Visibility: Good, worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 20% and 75%.
– Sea : Moderate to agitated at night, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 755 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:17 Sunset: 19:04
SOURCE: National News Agency- Lebanon