May 30, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Sunday weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy with fog on the mountain range and rise in temperature on mountains and Interior regions and slight change in temperature over the coastline, Beirut Airport-based Meteorology department forecasted on Saturday.
General status: The low atmospheric pressure recedes starting today afternoon as moderate air-masses dominate over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 20 degrees Celsius low to 25 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 12 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 12 degrees Celsius low to 22 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 40 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
– Sunrise: 05:29 Sunset: 19:42
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON