June 2, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Wednesday is partially cloudy with fog over the mountainous range and drop in temperature, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Unstable spring weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 21 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 15 degrees Celsius low to 23 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 15 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz : 15 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens over the mountainous ranges.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 45% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 05:28 Sunset: 19:43
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY- LEBANON