JANUARY 30, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Saturday’s weather in Lebanon is generally partly cloudy to cloudy in the north regions changes gradually to almost clear during the day with no change in temperature, as forecasted by Beirut Airport -based Meteorology department.
General status: Unstable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 11 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 3 degrees Celsius low to 9 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 2 degrees Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Active southern-western, gusting between 12 and 45 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium on the coastline worsens on the mountainous region.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 40% and 75%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 18 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 764 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:37 Sunset: 17:06
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY- LEBANON