Weather forecast: Little cloudy, increase in temperature
JUNE 27, 2014 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Saturday’s weather in Lebanon is expected to be little cloudy with additional rise in temperature and increasing risk of fires eruption due to the low humidity level, as forecasted by Beirut Airport-based Meteorology department.
– On the coastline 20 degrees Celsius low to 36 degrees Celsius high.
– On the mountain range: 2 degrees Celsius low to 32 degrees Celsius high.
– In the Interior range: 18 degrees Celsius low to 39 degrees Celsius high.
– At Al-Arz: 16 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high.
Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
Visibility: Good to medium.
Humidity on the coastline: between 45% and 85%.
Sea: Moderate, surface temperature 26 degrees Celsius.
Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 05:29 Sunset: 19:53
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON