JUNE 27, 2014 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Friday’s weather in Lebanon is expected to be sunny and hot with additional rise and increasing risk of fires eruption due to the low humidity level, as forecasted by Beirut Airport-based Meteorology department.
– On the coastline 23 degrees Celsius low to 34 degrees Celsius high.
– On the mountain range: 19 degrees Celsius low to 32 degrees Celsius high.
– In the Interior range: 19 degrees Celsius low to 38 degrees Celsius high.
– At Al-Arz: 13 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high.
Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
Visibility: Good to medium.
Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 80%.
Surface temperature 26 degrees Celsius.
Atmospheric Pressure: 758 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 05:28 Sunset: 19:53
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY