APRIL 15, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Thursday is partially cloudy to cloudy with obvious drop in temperature and possibility of drizzles especially over the mountainous and southern regions, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Gradual unstable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin starting Wednesday noon.
-Temperature: On the coastline 12 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 6 degrees Celsius low to 16 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 5 degrees Celsius low to 22 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz : 1 degree Celsius low to 12 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-western during day, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr intensifies every now and then to reach 40 km/hr changes to weak southern-eastern at night.
– Visibility: Medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 50% and 80%.
– Sea : Medium, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 763 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:09 Sunset: 19:09
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON