July 30, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Friday is partially cloudy with stable temperature, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Hot humid summer weather (especially in the north) dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 23 degrees Celsius low to 33 degrees Celsius high.
On the mountain range: 20 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high.
In the Interior range: 18 degrees Celsius low to 35 degrees Celsius high.
At Al-Arz : 16 degrees Celsius low to 27 degrees Celsius high.
– Surface wind: southern- western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then due to fog formation, pollution and humidity.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 28 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric pressure: 756 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:48 Sunset: 19:40