JANUARY 27, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Wednesday’s weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy to cloudy with drop in temperature and drizzles, as forecasted by Beirut Airport -based Meteorology department.
General status: Unstable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin starting from Wednesday.
-Temperature: On the coastline 13 degrees Celsius low to 23 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 4 degrees Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 3 degrees Celsius low to 16 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: -3 degrees Celsius low to 6 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Unstable and weak , gusting between 8 and 25 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 20% and 65%.
– Sea : Calm, Surface temperature 18 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 765 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:39 Sunset: 17:02
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY-LEBANON