APRIL 9, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Friday is partially cloudy with stable temperature, drizzles accompanied by thunderstorms in the afternoon and snow over 1400m according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: The Mediterranean Eastern basin is affected by a low atmospheric pressure which leads to unstable and rainy weather every now and then in the coming few days.
-Temperature: On the coastline 15 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 18 degrees Celsius low to 21 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 40 Km/hr .
– Visibility: Good, worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 20% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate to agitated, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 754 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:17 Sunset: 19:04
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON