APRIL 21, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Wednesday is generally cloudy with no change in temperature, active winds and dispersed rains, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Low atmospheric pressure currently dominating over Ukraine is moving towards the Middle East region causing unstable weather during the upcoming few days.
-Temperature: On the coastline 17 degrees Celsius low to 22 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 17 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 11 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 7 degrees Celsius low to 12 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr intensifies to reach 45 km/hr.
– Visibility: Generally medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 45% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate to agitated at night, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 756 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:01 Sunset: 19:13
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON