JANUARY 13, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Wednesday weather in Lebanon is almost clear in the morning with slight rise in temperature changes to cloudy in the afternoon with active winds, as forecasted by Beirut Airport -based Meteorology department.
The department also forecasted showers and snow over 1100m starting from Wednesday evening.
General status: Stable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin until Wednesday evening when a low atmospheric pressure gradually affects the area causing an unstable weather.
-Temperature: On the coastline 10 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 4 degrees Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: -8 degrees Celsius low to 8 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: -2 degrees Celsius low to 6 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-eastern during day time changes to eastern at night gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good
– Humidity on the coastline: between 50% and 70%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 18 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 767 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:43 Sunset: 16:51
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY- LEBANON