JUNE 10, 2014 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Wednesday weather in Lebanon is almost clear to partly cloudy with fog on the mountain range and slight change in temperature, as forecasted by Beirut Airport -based Meteorology.
General status: Relatively stable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 18 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 14 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 15 degrees Celsius low to 30 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 10 degrees Celsius low to 21 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good over the coastline and medium over the mountainous region
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 75%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 05:26 Sunset: 19:48
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY- LEBANON