July 27, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Tuesday is almost clear with domestic fog formation over the mountainous ranges in the evening and slight change in temperature according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Relatively hot humid summer weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 23 degrees Celsius low to 33 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 20 degrees Celsius low to 29 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 18 degrees Celsius low to 38 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz : 16 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 27 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 755 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:46 Sunset: 19:42