APRIL 14, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Wednesday is almost clear with obvious rise in temperature changes gradually in the afternoon to cloudy with possibility of rainfall according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
At night there will be dispersed heavy showers especially at the interior and mountainous regions the department added.
General status: Stable weather over the Mediterranean Eastern basin until Wednesday afternoon at which it changes to unstable.
-Temperature: On the coastline 12 degrees Celsius low to 21 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 3 degrees Celsius low to 11 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 4 degrees Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: -1 degree Celsius low to 6 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 75%.
– Sea : Medium, Surface temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 767 mlm/Hg
– Sunrise: 06:09 Sunset: 19:09
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON