Jarrah: No progress regarding abducted soldiers file

JANUARY 28, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) “Future” bloc member, Deputy Jammal Jarrah said on Wednesday “there is no progress regarding the file of the kidnapped soldiers,” hoping to achieve development.

He told the ‘Sharq’ radio that the situation in northern Bekaa is more dangerous than that in Western Bekaa, fearing its deterioration in case the circumstances in the Golan Heights worsen.

He added, “So far the condition is acceptable.”

Touching on Hezbollah-Future dialogue, he said “removing the partisan flags and slogans would help easing tension, but this act is not enough it should be accompanied with other solutions.”

On another note, the lawmaker rebuffed Deputy Michel Aoun’s call to coordinate between the Lebanese and the Syrian Army, “It is impossible to coordinate with this regime because it is carrying out terror acts against the Syrian people.”

SOURCE: National news agency – Lebanon