Weather forecast: Partly cloudy, drop in temperature degrees
November 27, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Saturday’s weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy coupled with a drop in temperature degrees, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Stable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 17 degrees Celsius low to 27 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 12 degrees Celsius low to 18 degrees Celsius high
On the Interior range: 8 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
In Al-Arz: 5 degrees Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 25 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good to medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 35% and 60%.
– Sea: Moderate, Surface temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 764 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:22 Sunset: 16:30
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON