Weather forecast: Partially cloudy, drizzles, no change temperature
November 07, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) The weather in Lebanon on Sunday is partially cloudy with no change in temperature, drizzles which intensify at night, especially on the coastline, accompanied by thunderstorms, lightening and active winds, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Unstable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 14 degrees Celsius low to 25 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 10 degrees Celsius low to 18 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 9 degrees Celsius low to 24 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 3 degrees Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern- western, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 85%.
– Sea : Medium, Surface temperature 25 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 764 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:02 Sunset: 16:41
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON