Weather forecast: partially cloudy, drizzles
November 28, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Sunday’s weather in Lebanon is partially cloudy with slight change in temperature and drizzles changes to cloudy with domestic rainfall at night, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Stable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin until Sunday afternoon, as it gradually starts to be affected a low atmospheric pressure accompanied by relatively cold air-masses. .
-Temperature: On the coastline 12 degrees Celsius low to 23 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 10 degrees Celsius low to 16 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 7 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 3 degrees Celsius low to 10 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western weak, gusting between 10 and 25 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Generally good.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 50% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 764 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:22 Sunset: 16:30
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY