Weather forecast: clear, rise in temperature
November 19, 2015 (REFERRING TO THE NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY – LEBANON) Friday weather in Lebanon is clear to little cloudy with rise in temperature ,especially over the Interior and mountainous regions, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: High atmospheric pressure dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 18 degrees Celsius low to 24 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 8 degrees Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 8 degrees Celsius low to 18 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 1 degree Celsius low to 9 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western to western, gusting between 10 and 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 75%.
– Sea : Medium, Surface temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 766 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:14 Sunset: 16:33
SOURCE: NATIONAL NEWS AGENCY